Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

We left the mission compound at 3 AM on Saturday morning, March 17 in the back of a pickup truck. Twenty-four hours later I laid my head down on my pillow back in Butler, Indiana. In between, we rode on six airplanes, a train, a minibus and an automobile. It was an incredibly long day and very abrupt ending to what was a great trip.

I've put together this little blog so everyone who went on the trip can share their pictures and stories. I hope each of you do! If you have any questions, contact me by clicking here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea Frank!

We took a little longer to get home. Our flight out of Miami was delayed an hour so we missed our connection. Spent the night on cots or the floor in Charlotte since there were no hotel rooms, vans, or cars to rent. I talked to one couple who had been there the night before and would not be flying out until Monday night (4 nights on a cot in the airport without access to your checked bags). We all got out the next morning and everyone now has their luggage, so all is well.

I still have my kidney stone, I'm hoping to pass it without having to go to the doctor (medical people make the worst patients).

Hope everyone is well!
Dennis

Anonymous said...

I passed my stone!!!!!