Thursday, March 22, 2007

Links to Pictures

Hello everyone!

Here are a couple links to my facebook albums so that all of you can look at the pictures on those. Enjoy

http://kcc.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2002610&l=ca4a7&id=157600131

http://kcc.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2002609&l=078d9&id=157600131

I hope these links work!!!

Brad and I almost missed out flights out of PAP but luckily we were able to leave our checked bag for Monica to bring back, so they let us run to get on the plane. Our flights were really close together with one unannounced gate change!! But we made it back to KY safely. Now I just have to make it through this last semester of school.

Also I have talked to Elveus and Rolgard and they told me that Shilove came back to St Louis within the last couple days. He is doing well. They said it will take him about 6 months to fully recover, so continue to keep him in your prayers. I would also ask that you pray for the music program that I will be starting up. Pray for the kids that will be joining and that this can be more than just a band, but a great evangelism tool as well.

Thanks guys, I had a great time getting to know all of you, even though the trip was so short!!! Maybe we will all be back in Haiti again sometime together!

2 comments:

Frank Weller said...

Great pictures Erin! Thanks! This was a great trip, and you're a big part of the reason why. God bless you as you finish out the school year. You're going to do great things this summer at NWHCM!

candeeso said...

hey erin! right now i'm looking at the pictures on facebook. they are so amazing erin! it was really awesome meeting you! i'll be praying for you this summer! in Christ-- candace